July 31, 2012

Made in His Image redux

My friend Georgia recently asked me to share the "Made in His Image" presentation I gave a few months ago with a group of pastors' wives in Septemeber. As I work on getting it ready, I'm interested in your feedback -- good, bad, and otherwise.

For those who have read our testimony (see below), were there any areas you thought I could have been clearer on? Any areas of disagreement? Anything you think I should add or take away? Please feel free to send me a message or post your comments--I really am interested in improving on the presentation!

Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: The Diagnosis
Part 3: The General Sense
Part 4: The Specific Sense 
Part 5: The Goodness of God
Part 6: The Glory of God
Part 7: The Glory of God in Disability and Suffering
Part 8: The Naturalistic Alternative
Part 9: Eugenics Today
Part 10: Our Present Hope
Part 11: Our Future Hope

No comments: